Greenline, LLC (“Greenline” “the Company”) recognizes the importance of safeguarding the privacy of clients, customers, and consumers (“Pet Owners”) of your Veterinary Clinic (“Clinic”, “Users”, or “you”). This includes information submitted by you to permit the processing of Manufacturer Incentive Programs, electronically or otherwise. Greenline, through its website and software www.greenlinepet.com is in the business of providing electronic solutions to expedite Manufacturers’ Incentive Program(s), coupon(s), and/or rebate(s) process(es) so as to assist Users in completing the Manufacturer processes in an easier, faster, and more efficient manner for the benefit of the User(s) and the Pet Owners they serve.
a. Please read this Policy in its entirety to understand how Greenline will handle the privacy of Pet Owner Information that you provide through the Site with respect to your use of the Site and shall include, without limitation, all application, tools, features, services, and information on or available through the Site (all applications, features, tools, services, and information hereinafter also referred to collectively as the “Services”).
1. Consent - By using the Site and accessing the Services, you consent to Greenline’s collection, use and sharing of the Pet Owner Information in accordance with the Manufacturer Incentive Program Rules. Greenline may use and disclose the information that you provide through the Site only for purposes permitted or required by law, for purposes described in this Policy, or for purposes which you may authorize. If you do not wish Greenline to use or disclose information that you provide through the Site as described in this Policy, you should disconnect from the Site.
2. Collection and Use of Information - Users will subscribe to Services to assist in the coupon/rebate/Incentive Program process(es) as well as, in some cases, other software services, mobile services, and / or on-screen prompting services which are reminders for pet-care product renewal or repurchase. Greenline digitizes the Incentive Program process(es) for certain Manufacturers. Should you opt-in to participate in the Greenline process, only the necessary and required data to process same will be shared, and only with the appropriate Manufacturer for that specific Pet Owner’s transaction(s), inter alia, pet medication(s), vaccine(s), food, and service(s). This data may include but is not limited to Clinic name, Manufacturer Clinic identifier, Clinic address, Clinic telephone number, Pet Owner name and address, Pet Owner telephone number, pet name, product and/or brand purchased, product size, and quantity purchased. Only the required fields, based on the Manufacturer’s Incentive Program Rules, that you or your veterinary staff currently supply via paper process(es) and or web-based portal process(es), along with the Pet Owner’s invoice, if required, will be transmitted to the Manufacturer. Throughout this Policy, we use the term "Personal Information" and/or “Proof of Purchase Data” to describe information that can be associated with a specific Pet Owner’s purchase(s). Greenline may share such information with Manufacturers provided all such Pet Owner Information is in an aggregated format and shall not contain Personal Information, outside of the Manufacturer’s Rules related to Proof of Purchase Data.
3. Information Related to Purchases – User provides Greenline with information necessary to the provision of the Services. The Proof of Purchase Data described above is used to execute the Manufacturer’s Incentive Program(s), coupon, and/or rebate between Pet Owners and the Manufacturer(s) or other related parties, and for Greenline to communicate with User. Greenline does NOT share any Personal Information with any unrelated third parties for any reason.
4. Veterinary User Portal Settings and Content – User(s) will specify various preferences and settings in their Greenline Portal including usernames, passwords, and preferences related to communications delivered through or managed in the Greenline Portal. This information is used to allow access to and use of the Services, as well as to allow customization of settings and content of the Services to suit User(s) needs. Greenline may use the information you provide to us to communicate with you regarding the Site and Services.
5. Other Information Provided to Greenline – During the course of normal business or when questions or concerns may arise, you may provide other information that is necessary to or helpful in the provision and/or support of the Services. You may provide such information to us through the Services themselves or through other means including but not limited to phone and email support. This information may be used when providing customer support or with regard to information about other products and services or other pertinent information. All information collected and retained by Greenline is protected and secured according to industry standards.
6. Credit Card Processing - You may need to pay for your use of the Services using a credit card. Greenline uses third-party, payment card processing companies engaged by us to process payments in connection with the Sites and Services. These third parties have committed to Greenline to process payment card information in a secure, PCI compliant manner. Your credit card information is processed and maybe retained by these third parties; we may, in limited circumstances, store your payment card information, in which case we will do so in a PCI compliant manner.
7. Retention and Modification of Information - For statistical purposes, we retain Pet Owner Information for as long as the information is relevant to our business purposes, and we will retain such information until you request that we remove same by contacting us via email or USPS at Greenline, LLC, 1350 Concourse Ave., Suite 469, Memphis, TN, 38104.
9. E-mail Communications - When you send an email to us, you are communicating with Greenline electronically and consent to receive communications from Greenline electronically. Greenline will communicate with you by email or by posting on the Site. All agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Greenline provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
11. Disclosure of Information - As a matter of principle and policy, Greenline does not sell, rent, or disclose Personal Information to unrelated third parties. However, you understand and consent to the disclosure of Personal Information as described herein.
12. Legal Requests – Greenline may be obligated to disclose User and/or Pet Owner Information if ordered to do so by a court of law or by a duly empowered governmental agency.
13. Greenline Service Providers – Greenline may use consultants, contractors, or other service providers to assist in our business activities. We may disclose the User and Pet Owner Information to such service providers as deemed in our judgment to be helpful. Such service providers are generally subject to confidentiality agreements and other restrictive legal covenants as conditions of their association with Greenline that prohibit the use of your information by them for purposes other than what is intended.
14. Business Transaction – Should Greenline become involved in a transaction including, but not limited to, a merger, acquisition, combination or sale of any or all of its assets, the User and Pet Owner Information may be transferred, and in that case, Greenline shall require the surviving or successor company to either abide by this policy with respect to your Pet Owner Information or provide sufficient notice to you if your Pet Owner Information will be used contrary to this policy following the transaction.
15. Other – We may also disclose the User and Pet Owner Information if we believe it is necessary to improve the User experience, provide high-quality service, protect our rights, enforce the Terms and Conditions to which you have agreed, or resolve disputes.
16. Personal Information Security – Your information is stored in databases on servers located within the United States. Greenline uses best efforts to protect your information from loss, theft, or unauthorized access. Greenline uses encryption for data transfers across the internet; nevertheless, you acknowledge and understand that perfect security does not exist on the internet.
17. Retention of Personal Information - Greenline retains Pet Owner Proof of Purchase Data as long as is necessary and relevant for the operation of our Site and for delivery of Services. In addition, Greenline may retain personal proof of purchase information from closed accounts to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our Terms and Conditions and/or take other actions permitted by law. Greenline is not a practice management system backup services provider, and Greenline should not be relied upon for backup services in the event that you experience a system failure or loss of data in your practice.
18. California Privacy Rights – Greenline abides by the California Online Privacy Protection Act and California Civil Code Section 1798.83. These laws allow Users who have provided Pet Owner personal information to Greenline to request information about our disclosures of personal information to certain types of third parties. To request any information regarding Greenline’s compliance, please contact us at:
1350 Concourse Ave., Suite 469
Memphis, TN 38104
19. Disclaimer - Despite the measures we take to protect your information, Greenline does not warrant that the User and Pet Owner Information will always remain private. We may be legally obligated to disclose the information; the information may also be intercepted unlawfully by third parties and may be abused or misused.
1350 Concourse Ave., Suite 469
Memphis, TN 38104
ver. 8.08.2019 © 2019 GREENLINE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED